expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Educational joke - terbaik! ^_^ v



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim




An aeroplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger said, "I am President Obama, the chosen one. The world needs me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first parachute and left the aircraft.

The second passenger, Najib Razak said, "I am the prime Minister of Malaysia and I am the reason for Malaysia's unity, so Malaysians don't want me to die." He took the second parachute and jumped out of the aircraft.

The third passenger, Sharifah Zohra Jabeen said, "I'm the leader of the SW1M, Malaysia's smartest woman. All the women depend on my leadership." So she grabbed the parachute next to her and jumped.

The fourth passenger, Karpal Singh said to the fifth passenger, a schoolgirl, "I have lived a full life, and served my country the best I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

"That's okay, Mr. Karpal," said the little girl. "There's a parachute left for you." "Malaysia's smartest woman took my school bag."

"Why don't you tell her just now? It's not right to let Malaysia's Smartest woman died like this~ She need to defend ANIMAL rights!" said Karpal Singh!

"Mr Karpal! I tried to warn her, but before i finish, she just keep asking me to LISTEN! ! "I am elder than you, you should LISTEN to me!"~It's not a PROBLEM for me~" replied by the little girl.

”Since like that, she deserved the punishment for not letting others to speak~“ said Karpal Singh.

Moral of the story, When people speak, just listen!!! It may save your life!! xD

Share if you think this is an educational joke. (^^.) Stay cool.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...